View Photos & Video HERE!!
Athlete Highlight Video
The signing ceremony was a proud moment not only for the student-athletes and their families, but also for the Farmingdale School District. It is a testament to the hard work and dedication of these young Dalers, as well as the support and guidance provided by their coaches and teachers. Farmingdale School District places a strong emphasis on athletics, recognizing the important role that sports play in the development of well-rounded students. In addition to providing opportunities for students to participate in a wide range of sports, the district also prioritizes academic excellence and encourages student-athletes to strive for success both on and off the field.
As these 14 seniors prepare to embark on their collegiate athletic careers, they carry with them the lessons they have learned as part of the Farmingdale athletic program. They will undoubtedly make their mark on the world of college sports, and we wish them all the best.
- James Caputo—Pace University
- Caden Lennon—Bryant University
- Alex Moloney—St. Michael’s College
- Brendan O’Keefe—SUNY Albany
- Jaxon Parisi—University of Indianapolis
- Leela Guobadia—SUNY Oneonta
- Madison Aristy—Southern New Hampshire University
- Dakota Capolino—Flagler College
- Ashlinn Kelly—Mercy University
- Madilyn Luongo—SUNY New Paltz
- Emily Markovina—LeMoyne College
- Cameron Thompson—Molloy University
- Madison Bazylewicz—Youngstown State University
- Gianna Pro-Solorzano—Farmingdale State University