The Food Services Department monitors the nutritional content of the food being served in each of our six buildings and develops the school breakfast and school lunch menus for the district. It is also responsible for compliance with all Health Department regulations and the integrity of the kitchen equipment.
Free and Reduced Meals Applications: (Complete prior to the start of school)
Looking for 2022 Summer Meals?
Menus & Point-of-Sale: Due to supply chain disruptions nationwide, all menus and offerings are subject to change.
- Menus - Meal Viewer Instructions
- Myschoolbucks (add funds, manage accounts)
- Classroom Celebrations: Order
- Request to Limit a-la-carte Spending: Form
- Senior Account Balances: Letter