Fall Reopening Resources
Schoology is an LMS (Learning Management System) which is similar to Google Classroom. It is a place where teachers post materials and assign and collect work. Students and teachers can also send and receive messages, access a calendar and more. No need to “join” classes anymore. They are automatically added to your account!
Schoology Link for Student and Teachers
On your Chromebook, click the link above and sign in with your school gmail.
Students and Teachers may also access the link to Schoology through Classlink.
Schoology Link for Parents
Schoology Resources and Tutorials for Students and Parents
Google Meet for Students
1. Log in to your Chromebook or device with your Farmingdale email.
2. Go to meet.google.com or access the Meet icon through your Google apps grid. (be sure you are using your Farmingdale account!)
3. Click Join or Start a Meeting
4. Enter the nickname that your teacher provided.
5. Click Join Now
6. You will be able to enter the Meet only if your teacher is there. If your teacher has not arrived, you will not be able to access the Meet at that time. Try again at the scheduled time provided by your teacher.
Daler Depot Procedures (Remote and In School)
2020/2021 Chromebook Support Procedures for In School and Remote Learners